Wednesday, February 25, 2009

How Now...

I am sure no one else in the 'Divine Bovine' show will title a work 'How Now..."!! But it was just too easy. I am working furiously on a sculpture for this show, but have a few little paintings of cows as well. I went to Baldwin County to photograph some cows, and ran into the nicest man- who's property I just happened to be on. He took me to where the cows were feeding (other wise they kept running off) and I got lots of divine bovine shots to work from. You are cordially invited to come to this show; curated by Joanne Brandt at the West Regional Public Library. The opening reception is next Thursday from 6pm to 8pm. They have a great space for an art display on the second floor, and there are lots of really good artists in this show- it should be fun! L.

No comments: