Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Good Intentions. Lydia Host daily painting a day 6x8

Well, I do have good intentions every January! Eating healthy is always my goal...year round, its just that I have a little trouble in the portion dept. I posted this baby that I started today ..IT IS NOT FINISHED! I am happy with the start... I keep trying to think of a painter who has painted non-freakish looking babies. I haven't ever painted a child this young before, and so in a way its an experiment. I really would love to hear what you have to say, you won't hurt my feelings...about the painting. How old does this baby appear, and does it look like "oh what a cute baby!" or "whoa, is that a baby?" you can respond on the comments of blog, or email me. I am curious, thanks.

L

1 comment:

Tim said...

I love the baby. Since I'm not around a lot of them, I'm not good at guessing ages, but I would say a 6 months? Very pretty face. Love the eyes and nose, particularly.