Thursday, January 7, 2010

prickly. Lydia Host daily painting a day 8x8

I painted with Mary Elizabeth today, and she had all of this fruit left over from her Holiday party center pieces. I don't know that I have ever noticed how multi-hued pineapples are. After we painted she whipped up a simple lunch of several styles of cheese toast (Parmesan, blue cheese, and some herb-y yellow, on black olive embedded bread), and sliced crisp apples and pears, and slices of salami...oh my goodness! Isn't it great when you eat food that makes you sigh with pleasure..with the added bonus that its fairly healthy? It was like a food vacation to France! I highly recommend that you make yourself some sort of healthy, yet indulgent food in this barren time of year...simple pleasures you won't regret. Lydia

No comments: