Monday, August 17, 2009

Limas. Lydia Host daily painting a day 6x8

One son in grad school, one son in college, one son in pre-school, such is my life! This week is the first week of what will be my new norm; one child at home, and in school for the morning hours. I will have the most time to paint that I have had in a long time. I hope that I will use it to the fullest. I am also starting back to school, my last two semesters for my Masters in Liberal Arts. This semester I am taking a three dimensional class and I am excited to work with clay again (original minor in ceramics). I am trying some different recipe paintings in a small format. L.

3 comments:

conroy hudlow said...

I had been thinking of painting some onions as part of my Produce series but I can't do them any better than that. Maybe I'll do scallions.

Would be good to see these small paintings in person even though they're about the right size on the screen.

I'm babbling. Nice job.

Joanne Brandt said...

Sounds like you still have an incredibly busy schedule. Hope you can still continue to fit in the daily paintings. Great onions!

Jami Buck said...

Those two are loving the onion. I'm loving that pepper. Nice highlights, too.