Monday, August 3, 2009

Zannie Zinnias. Lydia Host daily painting a day 8x16

Vacations are good. I thought that I'd be painting all week, but instead I read a few good books, watched my boys play in the surf, and really relaxed. One day I tried to paint, but it was terrible, and then the next day a friendly laid back 'beach rat' decided to come onto our deck and then saunter off when we jumped up and down and banged our chairs...it was a fluffy 'hamster looking' rat at least, but I couldn't imagine painting and looking down to see a rat (even a cute one) sniffing around my feet!!! My lovely Zinnia-ful neighbor was also gone last week, but came home and immediately went to work pruning them back so they will continue to bloom...I was one of the many beneficiaries of this activity...so this might be a zinnia-ful week.
Be well,
L.

No comments: